Tucson (United States of America)
Irc international rescue committee 8146fd01 ce34 4b82 a033 27ef63a0b979
Organization: IRC – International Rescue Committee
Location: Tucson (United States of America)
Occupational Groups: Labour Market Policy Economics
The Employment and Economic Empowerment Intern supports Staff in assisting refugee clients secure their first jobs in the United States and guiding them towards successful integration into the American workplace. Interns will gain familiarity in cross-cultural training techniques, skills development and hiring procedures of area businesses.
Please note that this is an unpaid position.
This is an in-person position.
- Provides direct and administrative services to clients in the following areas:
- Resume preparation;
- Online and paper job applications;
- Job Readiness Training (JRT) classroom instruction;
- Client transport to interviews and other post-placement assistance;
- Research job opportunities;
- Client file management;
- Skill specific projects as assigned by Program Coordinator.
Reports to: Katrina Martinez
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization’s page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.