Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Internship Location: Tesla office Locations Around the World.
Deadline: All Year Open
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that electric vehicles can be better, quicker, and more fun to drive than gasoline cars
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team.
What Benefits Will You Receive?
- All Interns will receive Housing/ Accommodation.
- Relocation support will also be provided to selected applicants
- A monthly stipend is the basic right of all internees.
Internship at Tesla U.S Offices: Three Seasons/Year (Spring/Winter, Summer and Fall). Internships can range from 3 to 12 Months.
Internship at European Region: Two Big Intakes that last between 5 and 6 Months and Start Each September / October and January / February of each year.
Skills required from Internee
- Hands-on creation of reports
- Support various other people analytic development
- Ensure accuracy and final quality review of all products/reports
- Troubleshoot high priority production situations through root cause analysis and implementation of short- and long-term solutions